Tuesday, March 31, 2015

They grow up so fast...

Lemon Balm
It's amazing that some of the kids are already going off to larger pots!

The transplanting went well - all seemed quite happy to be moving to more roomy homes :)
I'm pretty sure a couple of them smiled at me after their gentle watering through the cracks between my fingers.
Valerian

Catnip
Hyssop
Burdock
The Lemon Balm (above) is absolutely amazing - looking like little versions of their full grown counterparts... much like little baby boys look like little old men!










I was only able to get one at a time on the Valerian (above) and Burdock (far below) pics because the pots are larger and I wanted to get as much detail as possible.








The Valerian and Hyssop (right) started to grow so fast that I had to scramble to get them in pots before they fell over from their own weight!








There are many more in line for their own roomy vessels - it won't be long at all for the rest of the transplants.  I can only hope that they go as well as these have. I'll be sure to report back in a few days with updated pics of how the babies are faring after their move.



Thanks to all for checking in and joining me on this wonderful and very enjoyable venture :)

Be good to yourself and each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment